Friday, September 11, 2009

Body Shop & FLS Update

Sooo, my little new car has been in the shop for a week and a half. The dealer just got the last needed parts today. Hopefully it can come home by next Friday. The shop will have had my car longer than I had! I still haven't learned its name or whether it's a he or a she. We'll have to get to know each other all over again. *sigh* Got the check from the insurance company today along with a copy of the 4 page repair estimate, in small print! WOWIE!

So I've been keeping myself sane with my knitting, as usual. Just finished the body of my FLS and am about to start the sleeves. Maybe it'll be finished by the time my car comes home. Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Alison said...

That FLS is coming along beautifully. Good luck on the car!

SEWButterfly said...

It is beautiful and I LOVE the color...it's my favorite!