Thursday, February 15, 2007

It's February???

Wow! I can't believe it's the middle of February already! I spent January racing a knitting deadline. Got that done and discovered I have another one in mid March. But I long ago blew a deadline on the last round robin and the very nice quilter waiting for it has been so understanding and kind. This one has been SO hard!!! And if I try to rush I make the dumbest mistakes. Once this is finished I think never again. I have too many things I need to get done. For the first time in my adult life I have too many knitting UFOs!

I took down all my knitting machines this week. The poor things just aren't being used and take up so much room. And I need to set up my quilting frame and eventually start quilting a top that was given to me last year. The only reason Mom let me have it was that I promised to hand quilt it.

Anyway, I really apologize to what few readers I have for being silent for so long. I can't post pictures of the knitting-for-deadline projects because they will be published in 2 new books by Sirius Knitting (Laura Andersson) and of course she doesn't want to give anything away. As soon as I make some good progress on the round robin I'll try to come up for air and take some pics. I am dying to see how mine turned out but I can't open the package until I send this one to Judy. So you KNOW I am not procrastinating!

See y'all later. :o)

No comments: