Monday, September 11, 2006

Brief note

I don't feel eloquent enough to express my feelings on this 9/11. Suffice it to say that my life was changed forever. But in no way comparable to those lives that were stolen by monsters not fit to walk the earth. Nor comparable to those lives that were ripped apart with loss. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

I have started to list things for sale on eBay. So far just books on lace, knitting, quilting and cooking. To come are more books, quilt magazine collections, vintage sewing machine parts and attachments and other things too numerous to list. Please have a look!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZgmcsew

Thanks and God bless you all!

3 comments:

Laura said...

i cannot believe you knit a curtain! aack! by hand? those tiny stitches?
aaack aaack!!
it's gorgeous but i would be beyond bonkers
:L

Laura said...

:L
ps let me know if you sell anything fair-isle or colorwork related

AlisonH said...

Wow. Looking at your projects. Wow. And best of luck to your friend's daughter; Hodgkins is a very hopeful type of cancer to have. I hope she's doing well.