Saturday, March 31, 2007

Getting It Together



Now you can see how the upper buds are coming together with the lower buds. Just a few more to put together and I can start on the large roses that go in between. The odd thing is that the left facing lower buds are behaving very differently from the right facing buds. No, really! See on the right facing buds how the stems line up? So far I'm having no luck to speak of getting the left facing bud stems to line up. The right facing buds just fit right together with very little fuss. Not so the left facing buds. They just seem to have a mind of their own. At this point, I don't care! Some of the buds will just have to have an attitude!

And now I am going to take a couple days off to do my taxes. Ta ta for now! :o)

2 comments:

Laura said...

taxes oh my
i'd better get to it!
after i finish ....
and then ....
Laura

AlisonH said...

Those are gorgeous rosebuds!